Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Two Words I'd Like to Hear More

There are two words I would like to hear more....please. Can someone please say "earth" or "world". You know, like in the songs..."What a Wonderful World", or "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World". It's not "planet". It's Earth, where WE live, we earthlings. It's our special world, Terra Firma, the place God created in six days just for US. There are billions of planets. Planets are out THERE in the galaxy. Forgive me for being so old-fashioned, and hey, I know all you television and radio people are far too cool and hip not not always use the word planet when referring to earth. Planet, planet, planet, day after day it's all I hear, "protect the planet", "best on the planet". I dare them to have a Miss Planet, a Planet Day, Mother Planet...or just be "down to planet". I'm sure its coming soon....I'm mean what on planet will they think of next!

No comments: